What: Shenzhen Women’s Hat TournamentWhere: Nanshan second foreign language school
12 Haide 3rd Rd, Nan Shan Qu, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China, 518054When: 9:00AM - 6:30PM on Saturday, 01 November, 2014. Tournament fee: 100RMB/130HKD (pay by Friday, Oct. 10)
- fee gets you a full day of field, jersey, lunch, snack, water, X-Com disc
- after Oct. 10, fee becomes 160RMB/200HKD
Maximum capacity: 90 beautiful & strong female players
Payment Information: you can pay via one of these ways,:
1) paypal, using the “pay fees” button on the top left of this page (150 HKD with added transaction fee)
2) alipay, please forward your payment slip to email@example.com:
- account: firstname.lastname@example.org, account name: 杜晓天
3) wire money to one of these banks, please forward the payment slip to email@example.com:
- (mainland china) 中国银行 Bank of China account#: 6217852000005763548, beneficiary: Yoon Kyung Shin,
- (mainland china) 招商银行 China Merchant Bank account#: 6225887858405182, beneficiary: 郭晓怡
- (hong kong) Hang Seng Bank account#: 202-149522-668, beneficiary: Wong Suet Fan
4) cash to Chelsea Du at Superren or Peng practices in Shenzhen or Alison Shin at HK league games
5) if you REALLY want to use bitcoin, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5) if none of these options work for you, contact us at email@example.com
Accommodation: if you’re coming from outside of Shenzhen, we want to help you find someone in Shenzhen who can host you for free. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following:
◦ which night do you need to be hosted
◦ are you going to be partying that night?
◦ phone number
◦ are you okay with a male host?
Tournament Dinner & Party
◦ to reduce the tournament fee, we will not be providing free dinner or party. However, we’ll get sweet deals from our sponsors for dinner and drinks Saturday night near the fields. Stay tuned!
How to get to the field:
◦ from Shenzhen: take MTR to Houhai MTR, take exit D2 and follow the map.
◦ from Hong Kong: take a bus to Shenzhen Bay Control Point (more information on this bus coming up soon). After crossing the border, take a taxi (10 min taxi ride).
◦ from Shenzhen West train station (深圳西): take a taxi (15 min taxi ride)
◦ from Shenzhen North train station (深圳北): take the MTR to Xili station, take a taxi (20 min taxi ride)