Ichnos Flying Disc players, after the great success of 2015's edition, are happy to invite you to the second edition of their hat beach tournament: SUNDISC. The tournament will be held in one of the most beautiful islands of the Mediterranean sea with over 300 days per year of clear sky and 365 days per year of clear water: Sardinia.
Mixed hat tournamentFee65 euros without accomodation: deadline 1st of March 2016
105 euros with accomodation included: deadline 15th of February 2016.
For those choosing the accomodation inclusive fee, it includes:
- two nights in four-bed rooms in a hotel close to the beach and international breakfast included
- triple rooms can also be booked adding 10 euros per player to the basic player fee
- double rooms can also be booked adding 25 euros per player to the basic player fee
- single rooms can also be booked adding 60 euros per player to the basic player fee
If you need additional nights, please put your request in the registration form and we'll get back to you to find a suitable solution for you.The fee includes:
Where?Poetto beach of Cagliari. One of the largest beaches in Europe with clear and crystalline water on one side and the Saline Regional Park of Molentargius on the other side, one of the few places in Europe where the greater flamingos (known also as the Phoenicopterus roseus) live.
- Two days of fun ultimate games in 2 soft sand beach fields
- Bus shuttle from the hotel to the fields
- Welcome party on Friday, Dinner and Party on Saturday
- 2 lunches
- Water on the fields
- Beer race and prizes
Cagliari and the tournament spots are well connected to the airport through frequent and cheap train links.
From Friday 8th of April 2016 night (for the welcome party) to the 10th of April 2016 (late afternoon). Of course, we will be happy to have you here longer for some extra ultimate or for sightseeing the surroundings and our beautiful city.RegistrationIf you want to register, fill in the registration form at this page .
We will get back to you by email as soon as possible with all the information needed for the payment in order to ensure your spot. Our policy is First Come First Served. Hurry up! :)ContactsMay you need any additional information or have some additional request, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Participants in gray rows are in the waiting list.